So here's the gist:
- We are all doing well.
- Over the summer, D.J. finally got his citizenship papers, marking an end to a very long journey. All the legal work regarding the adoption is over and we can finally breathe.
- We took a road trip this summer and drove through Oklahoma, Tenesee, Illinois, Missouri, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. I got a speeding ticket in Illinois.
- Erek continues his job with the Federal government. I now teach two anthropology classes.
- Veronica celebrated her 4th birthday in style (see slideshow)
- Kids still attend the same preschool: Veronica 5 days, D.J. 3 days.
- Veronica loves soccer, dance, and gymnastics. She also says she wants to play the violin.
- D.J. started gymnastics as well. His favorite things are swinging on the bar and jumping in the foam pit.
I will try and continue the updates. Now that I think about it, I miss blogging.